The COVID-19 pandemic has made it necessary for nonprofits & charities to delve into digital solutions in order to successfully manage & communicate with clients, even remotely. Although the switch to digital communication & management is crucial, many find themselves overwhelmed with where to begin.
Digital Voyage to SSA 3.0, brought to you by ThunderQuote in partnership with the National Council of Social Service (NCSS), aims to guide social service agencies (SSAs) on using three essential digital communication & management tools to boost your daily operations.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The Double Digital Divide and how it affects SSAs & nonprofits
- TQ Charity Digital Infrastructure Roadmap for SSAs & Nonprofits
- Overview of cloud PBX telephony systems and case / client / centre management systems for nonprofits
- Common challenges in using & implementing these softwares, and how to overcome them
- Comparisons of popular options in each category to find the right one for you
- Potential setups & digital workflows that your organization can implement
- And more!
Join us on 4 June 2021 at 3pm!
Date: 4 June 2021
Time: 3 – 4pm (GMT +8)