To support day to day HR & Operational tasks, and to assist with logistic and execution processes.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Supporting daily activities within HR function (job postings, job vacancy engagements, candidate pre-interview follow-ups)
- Supporting logistic and execution processes for employee’s internal training & development
- Updating and maintenance of HR records
- To assist in pre-employment preparation and employee onboarding process
- Enhance employee wellbeing and morale via engagement activities and events
- Assisting in social media management & content creation for employer branding
- Identify areas of improvement in HR strategies to meet company’s growth and requirements
- To assist in special projects as and when required
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Psychology, Social Science, or equivalent.
- CGPA equivalent to 3.25 or above
- Positive attitude with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, proactive, organised, attentive to details and a good team player
- Able to work independently (we’re currently working remote!)
- Proficient in writing and communicating in English
- Basic graphic design skills (Canva works too!)