- Conceptualize, design, create and execute creative concepts for TQ’s main brand and its subsidiaries (eg; marketing collaterals, logos, digital displays, menus, signboards, brochures, posters, packaging materials advertisements (online/offline), promotion materials, short digital videos, etc.)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on the procurement, fabrication and printing of props and materials (eg images, videos, standees, banners, etc)
- In charge of all photography/ videography assignments – storyboard, video editing, audio editing, documentation and etc
- Propose design solutions to best communicate marketing objectives
- Ensure high quality deliverables and consistency in brand visuals
- To cater for all digital aspects designs for our websites and other social media platforms/posting
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Graphic Design/ Visual Communication/ Illustration Design with Animation or a related discipline with minimum 1 years of relevant working experience
- Know all the ins and outs of Adobe Creative Suite/InDesign and MS Office.
- Highly proficient in Design Illustrator, Photoshop and other relevant software
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
- Creative and a strong flair for graphic design
- Possess strong portfolios of past creative accomplishments.