As a Digital Consultant, you will be an important member of the Consulting team, responsible for becoming a trusted advisor working with charities and social service agencies on their platform and digital transformation journey. You will be a technical specialist that focuses on integrating information technology into such organisations to help them reach objectives and targets. This shall be done by introducing new technical solutions and software platforms to current IT infrastructures with the purpose to improve processes and fiscal prudence.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at TQ:
- Communicating with external partners, freelance professionals, digitalisation volunteers and vendors about digital consulting or volunteer recruitment projects, events or campaign expectations and goals
- Facilitate communication between key business and technology Stakeholders, assist them to define Change planning and implementation, understand the business value chain & operating model, and identify the operational inefficiencies, support IT to design the solutions to enhance business efficiencies.
- Assist in organizing and conducting business workshops to brief the current design, gather requirements based on current business procedures, and proposes streamlined processes.
- Analyze the business requirements and documents them through Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Cases, Wireframes and Business Rules using tools like Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understand, assess, and develop AS-IS and TO-BE process maps, requirement scope documents, as well as the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Review the Business training plans and Training Manuals
- Provide demonstrations and training to users about the product and its features
- Create presentation materials for new project proposal and business development
- Collecting and analysing feedback from consulting clients, digitalisation volunteers and project partners to gauge satisfaction and success
- Research on technology trends and the latest technological offerings
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Individuals possessing business analyst or consulting experience will be highly preferred.
- Eager to learn new things and is a fast learner who can work independent in a timely manner and work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask across various assigned tasks and a strong team player to collaborate with both IT and business teams.
- Exceptional task and time management skills, organizational skills, being able to work without supervision, problem solving and project coordination
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to pay meticulous attention to details and administrative tasks