As ThunderQuote continues to broaden its scope of services and offerings, we are actively advancing customer satisfaction and retention. We are currently seeking an experienced, dedicated candidate who is passionate about serving the social sector, embodies a fervent commitment to customer success, play an integral role in cultivating impactful connections, and contributing to our mission in the social sector to join our team as a Customer Success Manager.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at TQ:
- Manage, train, and establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the Customer Success team to work towards.
- Proactively engaging with clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities to enhance their experience with our products and services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by providing timely and accurate information, addressing their concerns, and resolving any issues they may have.
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization, including Product, Consult and Sales teams to escalate technical issues, monitor progress, and ensure timely resolution.
- Lead solution implementation, onboarding new clients and providing them with the necessary training and resources to use our products and services effectively and boost customer referrals.
- Monitor, analyse and report on customer feedback, trends, and issues to the Operations Director.
- Optimise existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Prepare documentation or visuals of the clients’ satisfaction levels; analyse trends using industry standard metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop, collaborate, and maintain customer-success strategies, systems and best practices, as well as customer-support content.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in the company’s designated database.
Our ideal candidate possesses some of the below:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Communications, or related field.
- A relevant master’s degree will be favorably considered.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, project management or similar roles, preferably within the technology sector.
- Additional management experience will be a plus.
- Experience with customer-centric software, databases, and tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Impeccable relationship building skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically and creatively.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity in software development and IT industry is advantageous.