- Thorough research and interviews to understand TQ’s products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
- Produce written materials in a variety of formats, including print collateral (press materials, brochures), Web and interactive content, speeches and other thought leadership pieces, considering responses from the target community
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and persuasive to help bring the marketing campaign to life
- Proofread written work and online content
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Two to three years of relevant experience in an environment working with marketing, advertising or PR campaigns, print and social media preferred
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics for the target audience
- Excellent writing and editing skills with demonstrated experience in conceptual writing in marketing or advertising, Web, product, brand messaging and promotional copy
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills