Unlock your potential in the world of IT consultancy. As an Associate Consultant with us, you will play a crucial role in collaborating with our clients and internal teams to deliver transformative technology solutions that address the unique challenges faced by organisations in the social sector. You will work with clients to understand their needs, conduct assessments, provide strategic recommendations, and deliver impactful solutions to meet their technological needs.
If you are enthusiastic about innovation, have a strong foundation or interest in IT, and are eager to contribute to transformative projects, join our team and lay the foundation for a successful career in IT consultancy.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at TQ:
- Act as liaison between key Business and Technology Stakeholders, assist them to define change planning and implementation, understand the Business value chain & operating model, and identify the operational inefficiencies, assist IT to design the solutions for improved business efficiencies.
- Assist in coordinating and managing IT project implementations.
- Collaborate with our clients to analyze their business processes, systems, and technology infrastructure to identify areas for improvement and digital transformation opportunities.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of client requirements, gather relevant data, and develop insightful recommendations for technology solutions and process improvements.
- Work closely with the consulting team to develop project plans, define project scope, and create implementation strategies aligned with clients’ goals and budgets.
- Provide expertise in software development methodologies and best practices to guide clients in selecting appropriate software solutions and integration strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and project managers, to ensure successful delivery of software projects within defined timelines and budget constraints.
- Assist in managing project milestones, tracking progress, and resolving any issues or roadblocks that may arise during project implementation.
- Create presentation materials for new project proposal and business development.
- Review the Business training plans and Training Manuals.
- Support the training and onboarding process for clients, ensuring smooth adoption of new technology solutions and providing necessary guidance and documentation.
- Provide demonstrations and training to users on solution products and features.
- Collect and analyse feedback from clients, stakeholders and users to gauge satisfaction and success of project.
- Stay updated on emerging trends, technologies, and best practices related to digital transformation, software development, and non-profit sector developments.
Our ideal candidate possesses some of the below:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing, Business, Communication, Information Technology, or a related field. Relevant certifications or additional qualifications are a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of business analyst or consultancy will be highly preferred.
- Recent graduates displaying enthusiasm and an appetite for learning will also be given due consideration.
- Eager to learn new things and is a fast learner who can work independently in a timely manner and work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask across various assigned tasks and a strong team player to collaborate with both IT and business teams.
- Exceptional task and time management skills, organizational skills, being able to work without supervision, problem solving and project coordination.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to pay meticulous attention to details and administrative tasks.