Managing your donors and volunteers well is key to your social service agency’s (SSA) success. Adopting a digital system to manage these stakeholders can push your efficiency and engagement to the next level.
SSA Digital Voyage: Donor & Volunteer Management Systems, a free webinar brought to you by ThunderQuote in collaboration with the National Council of Social Service (NCSS), aims to guide SSAs on the ins and outs of implementing a donor management system (DMS) and volunteer management system (VMS).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What the ideal charity IT journey should be, using the TQ Charity Digital Infrastructure Roadmap
- Benefits and considerations when implementing a DMS / VMS
- Detailed comparisons between popular donor & volunteer management systems
- Key decisions to consider when implementing these systems
- Common pitfalls in adopting a DMS / VMS, with real-life case studies
- And more!
Join us on 9 & 21 Apr 2021 at 3pm!
1st Session: 9 Apr 2021, Friday
2nd Session (Re-run): 21 Apr 2021, Wednesday
Time: 3 – 4pm (GMT +8)