As a Web Application Developer, you will be a key member of the tech team and a crucial component of driving ThunderQuote’s continual growth.
You will be engaging with the core product development and working with the development team in executing front-end implementation for features development and platform upgrades as well as on-going improvements to ensure user-centric design and improve the user interface and experience on our ThunderQuote platform.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Assisting in core product development
- Working with back-end technologies such as PHP, Node.JS, MySQL
- Develop and implement UI for upcoming new features on our platform
- Testing and implementation of UI/UX elements and design to improve
- overall customer experience on our platform.
- Creation of web tools and process automation tools to assist the business team
- Optimize existing code base.
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Willingness to execute and self-learn
- Have interest in programming
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Understanding of WordPress and/or PHP/mySQL scripting functions.
- Understand how utilise CSS3 and HTML5 to implement design elements
- Good design sense
- Must be meticulous and provide well-documented code
- Understand how to develop and implement AJAX call functions to a PHP based server backend.
- (PHP) scripting to perform basic arithmetic functions.
- Prior experience in working on a single page HTML5 application
- Prior experience in website / web app design
- Degree in Computer Science is not compulsory
- Only Malaysian citizens and PRs are eligible, no work visas will be issued.