As a Research Intern, you will be supporting the Business Development & Marketing team in research and planning initiatives. You are to conduct research, recommend trends, collect data and provide inputs for matters pertaining to the charity & nonprofit organizations.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Coordinate and research on issues affecting the Charity & Non-Profit
- Conduct qualitative research to understand existing and emerging needs and resources available for charity & nonprofit sectors
- Deliver written research summaries in a specified format
- Develop reports to make recommendations for internal and external audiences to inform strategy and enhance practices
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the BD/Marketing Manager
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Strong interest in charity & nonprofit sector
- Good research skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Ability to analyze processes and improve on them independently
- Possesses an analytical mind with strong ability to sense-make of large amounts of data
- Conduct a qualitative research project to understand existing and emerging needs and resources available for specific sectors
- Flexible demeanor—willingness to take on new responsibilities as needed
- Self-starter, independent, possesses a high degree of discipline and commitment
- Full-time student actively pursuing a degree in a business or related field.