As a Research & Development Executive, you will be supporting the Business Development & Marketing team in research and planning initiatives. You are to conduct research, recommend trends, collect data and provide inputs for matters pertaining to the charity & nonprofit organizations.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Coordinate and research on issues affecting the Charity & Non-Profit industry
- Monitor and analyze current trends and recommend follow-up strategies
- Monitor and track who’s hiring
- Conduct a qualitative research to understand existing and emerging needs and resources available for charity & nonprofit sectors
- You may be required to conduct interviews (if necessary) with the CEOs to better understand what programs are already in place/being piloted, what challenges they are facing/looking to address, and any trends or ideas that they are aware of or would like to explore.
- Deliver written research summaries in a specified format
- Develop reports to make recommendations for internal and external audiences to inform strategy and enhance practices
- Find effective ways to communicate data
- Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys
- Organize and present data in clear, concise manner
- Research, write and design white papers and other written content (Example of work: Non-Profit Digital Transformation Voyage Guide, Digital Change Management Strategy Checklist, SSA Virtual AGM Guide)
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the BD/Marketing Manager
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Strong interest in charity & nonprofit sector
- Good research skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking abilities
- Ability to analyze processes and improve on them independently
- Possesses an analytical mind with strong ability to sense-make of large amounts of data
- Flexible demeanor—willingness to take on new responsibilities as needed
- Self-starter, independent, possesses a high degree of discipline and commitment
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Only Malaysian citizens and PRs are eligible, no work visas will be issued.