As a Marketing & Operations intern, you will be crucial to ThunderQuote’s continual growth by ensuring the smooth running of ThunderQuote’s marketplace and to assist with ad-hoc marketing task.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Ensure the smooth running of ThunderQuote’s marketplace
- Manage and resolve client problems
- Source for vendors for unfilled RFQs
- Improving customer success systems and processes
- Generate ideas for improvements in operational & marketing processes & executing them to increase efficiency
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing task
- Support with analysis & generation of ThunderQuote’s marketing efforts
- Administrative & secretarial tasks
** You are expected to be flexible & ready to occasionally assist with additional tasks beyond the job description.
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Passion for social impact
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Able to multitask and manage one’s own time, always meeting deliverables in a timely manner
- Self-driven & result oriented
- Resourceful, innovative & independent
- Able to handle stress in a fast-paced and intense environment
- Strong desire to learn new things and improve professionally
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Possess a creative flair and basic design skills (Canva will do!)
- Final year student majoring in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Business, Human Resource, or Psychology.