As a Junior Management Consultant, you will be an important member of the Consulting Production team, responsible for becoming a trusted advisor working with charities and social service agencies on their platform and digital transformation journey. You will be a technical specialist that focuses on integrating information technology into such organisations to help them reach objectives and targets. This shall be done by introducing new technical solutions and software platforms to current IT infrastructures with the purpose to improve processes and fiscal prudence.
- Communicating with external partners, freelance professionals, digitalisation volunteers and vendors about digital consulting or volunteer recruitment projects, events or campaign expectations and goals
- Act as liaison between key Business and Technology Stakeholders, assist them to define Change planning and implementation, understand the Business value chain & operating model, and identify the operational inefficiencies, assist IT to design the solutions for improved business efficiencies
- Conduct Business workshops to brief the current design, gather requirements based on current business processes and proposes streamlined processes
- Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure digital consulting events or volunteer recruitment projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Analyze the business requirements and documents them through Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Cases, Wireframes and Business Rules using tools like Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understand, review and develop AS-IS / TO-BE process maps, requirement scope documents, and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Review project charter from the business analysis perspective and provide estimates for Business Analysis activities
- Create mock-up, functionality matrix, create data mapping between systems, and interface specifications (BSRD) as required
- Analyse any documents to be generated from the system and maps the data from the system to the document templates
- Review the Business training plans and Training Manuals
- Assist the team in defining the User Acceptance Test (UAT) criteria, support UAT execution
- Provide demonstrations and training to users about the product and its features
- Prepare presentation decks for new project proposals and business development
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from consulting customers, digitalisation volunteers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and success
- Research on technology trends and the latest technological offerings
- Candidates with business analyst / consulting experience will be highly preferred.
- Eager to learn new things and is a fast learner who can work independent in short time and work under pressure
- Ability to multitask across different assigned tasks and a strong team player to work with cross IT and business teams
- Exceptional task and time management skills, organizational skills, being able to work without supervision, problem solving and project coordination
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to pay meticulous attention to details and administrative tasks