We are looking for freelance writers to write digital and create tech-related content for our company website. Our content is mainly geared towards the non-profit / public sectors in Singapore. We are looking to produce ~3 pieces of content per week to start.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Creating new content (mainly blog articles) related to technology and digital transformation in the non-profit space.
- Writing white papers or other advanced, high-level content. This can then be broken down into smaller pieces of content like articles and infographics. Example of our previous white paper (we are looking for similar levels of quality. Example of work: Digital Voyage)
- We have some ideas for content in store, but you are expected to suggest relevant ideas too.
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Is very fluent in English
- Can provide high-quality writing with minimal editing needed, and no grammatical / spelling errors
- Is meticulous, independent, creative, and good at research
- Preferably has basic design skills to create visual content like infographics and article headers
- Bonus: if you are familiar with the non-profit and digital technology sectors, especially in Singapore