As a Marketing Intern, you will be a key member of the Marketing Department to assist with community management, social media management, research & report writing, and content creation. You will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on projects with our marketing team. Our ideal intern should possess creativity and graphic design skills to produce high-quality, content for social media platforms and online distribution. You will be required to share your portfolio once you’ve been shortlisted.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Produce engaging digital content for social media channels, website and other marketing avenues.
- Manage social media platforms by creating content, scheduling posts, answering inquiries and reporting.
- Assist in developing email campaigns and digital marketing strategy.
- Handle inquiries from various digital channels.
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise, and persuasive to bring marketing campaigns to life.
- Maintain brand consistency in all copy.
- Support other employees and departments as needed for TQ’s products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Interest and experience in digital media, social service/public sector either personally or professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Excellent writing, design, and editing skills.
- Open to learning about new technologies, writing styles, and methods.
- Strategic thinking, communication, and creative conceptualization skills.
- Resourceful with strong attention to detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and patterns in the industry.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools such as Canva.
- A bachelor’s degree or pursuing one, preferably in Marketing, Communications, PR, or a related field.
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in data analytics for Google/Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/Hubspot.