As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be a key member of the Marketing Department to assist with community management, social media management, research & report writing, and content creation. You will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on projects with our marketing team. Our ideal intern should possess creativity and graphic design skills to produce high-quality, content for social media platforms and online distribution. You will be required to share your portfolio once you’ve been shortlisted.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Research and interviews to understand TQ’s products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
- Produce digital content in a variety of formats
- Social campaign management, creating social media contents and reporting of campaigns
- Write original copy and edit content
- Assist with email campaigns
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise, and persuasive to help bring the marketing campaign to life
- Ensuring brand consistency in all copy
- Assisting the marketing team to follow-up and improve the digital marketing strategy
- Assist fellow employees and departments as needed
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Interest in digital and social media
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Possess good writing, design and editing skills
- Open to learn about new technologies, writing styles and methods
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Go-getter attitude
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools. Canva works too!
- Graphic design skills
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field.
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in managing social media ads