- Produce engaging digital content for social media channels, website, and other marketing avenues.
- Manage social media platforms by creating content, scheduling posts, answering inquiries and reporting.
- Assist in developing email campaigns and digital marketing strategy.
- Handle inquiries from various digital channels.
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise, and persuasive to bring marketing campaigns to life.
- Maintain brand consistency in all copy.
- Support other employees and departments as needed for TQ’s products/services, branding, and marketing goals.
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Interest and experience in digital media, social service/public sector either personally or professionally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
- Excellent writing, design, and editing skills.
- Open to learning about new technologies, writing styles, and methods.
- Strategic thinking, communication, and creative conceptualization skills.
- Resourceful with strong attention to detail.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and patterns in the industry.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and other content creation tools such as Canva.
- A bachelor’s degree or pursuing one, preferably in Marketing, Communications, PR, or a related field.
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in data analytics for Google/Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/Hubspot.
- Open to Singaporean candidates as well!