As a Digital Content Marketing Executive, you will be supporting the Marketing team in research, creating marketing collaterals, as well as content promotion through various digital platforms.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Creating, marketing, conducting webinars and lead funnel follow ups
- Measuring the performance of each campaign/webinar conducted, and finding ways to improve them
- Research, write and design white papers and other written content (Example of work: Non Profit Digital Transformation Voyage Guide, Digital Change Management Strategy Checklist, SSA Virtual AGM Guide )
- Designing webpages and copywriting
- Grant & proposal writing
- Creating innovative content to engage with clients and users
- Assisting with the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with Business Development team to create marketing campaigns
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for overall marketing efforts.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (conversion rates, traffic n etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the BD/Marketing Manager
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Good research skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Good eye for design
- Good time management skills
- Ability to analyze processes and improve on them independently
- Flexible demeanor—willingness to take on new responsibilities as needed
- Self-starter, independent, possesses a high degree of discipline and commitment
- Is meticulous, independent, creative, and good at research
- Have experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Familiarity with web design using Elementor, WordPress / Canva