As a Customer Service Executive, you will be crucial to ThunderQuote’s continual growth by servicing customers and communicating with new clients.
You will be communicating with clients on our systems, supporting them and clarifying their doubts as well as actively connecting to new vendors for our platform to offer them the deals on our platform and working with them to bring their quotations on to the platform for the buyers in our system.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at Thunderquote:
- Supporting customers on our platform and assisting them to achieve their
- desired outcomes
- Working with customers to build strong customer relationships and create customer advocates
- Engage customers to increase adoption, ensure retention and improve satisfaction
- Manage and resolve client problems
- Improving customer success systems and processes
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Enjoys meeting with new people and building relationships
- Genuine and have a heart for service
- Communicate and work well with others
- Willingness to execute and learn
- Self-motivated & shows initiative
- Good communications skills
- Must be able to commit for at least 4 months of part-time work