As a Content Writer, you will be a member of the Marketing Department to enrich our websites with engaging blog posts, white papers, guides, and actionable marketing copy. You will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content composition, writing engaging content and proofread your work for accuracy and quality.
- Produce content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
- Ensure written materials are clear, concise and persuasive to help bring the marketing campaign to life
- Thorough research and interviews to understand TQ’s products/services and industry-related topics.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Compose product descriptions to promote our products and services.
- Prepare well-organized drafts utilizing Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, etc).
- Proofread written work and online content
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Two to three years of relevant experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics for the target audience
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, etc).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English for a B2B as well as B2C audience.