- Create visual works that can be displayed through different media sources, including film, TV, websites, and social media.
- This role requires storyboarding, drawing using physical and digital tools, creating frames for animation, and pulling frames together into moving pictures.
- Research various design techniques to provide accurate designs for animations
- Create multiple design drafts and collaborate with the Marketing team and BD Team to help lead video projects from start to finish
- Create and elaborate on storyboards for requested projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- 3-5 years of experience drawing and animating
- 2-3 years of experience in a design or video role (or similar capacity)
- Deep understanding of graphic design, styles, layout techniques and animation
- Expert in animation and motion graphics, including 2D animations
- Knowledge of video marketing strategies, tactics and best practices for business, including video-based storytelling
- Extreme attention to visual detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently
- Experience in executing marketing projects from conception to production
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational skills and strict adherence to deadlines
- Possess strong portfolios of past creative accomplishments.
- Comfort presenting and explaining animations, storyboards and designs to stakeholders