- Communicating with external partners, freelance professionals, digitalisation volunteers and vendors about digital consulting or volunteer recruitment projects, events or campaign expectations and goals
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members
- Managing deadlines and progress across the team to ensure digital consulting events or volunteer recruitment projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Organizing third-party providers and vendors to deliver elements that can’t be produced in-house
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from consulting customers, digitalisation volunteers and other project users to gauge satisfaction and success
- Undertaking responsibility for completing organizational and management tasks that support the efforts of a variety of projects, campaigns or events.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or related fields, including one to three years working experience in any of the fields
- Working experience in the administrative support field, communications, sales or marketing
- Exceptional task and time management skills, organizational skills, being able to work without supervision, problem solving and project coordination
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to pay meticulous attention to details and administrative tasks